You shouldn’t have to worry about the financial burden when seeking the best cosmetic care. That’s why, at Miami Plastic Surgery®, we’re pleased to accept Prosper Healthcare Lending, CareCredit and Alphaeon Credit. Where your healthcare fails, these financers will assist. These financing options allow you to say “yes” to recommended treatment and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit is one of the most well-known medical financers in the United States. They don't charge annual fees, and you can pay your treatment off in as little as six months or take your time with up to 60-month policies.
Factors in Miami Plastic Surgery® Costs
While the final total of your plastic surgery may seem more expensive than anticipated, an itemized list will show you all the costs associated with your procedure, including:
- The surgical fee: This is what your surgeon or their practice is paid for completing your surgery. It covers the time they spent meeting with you, preparing for the procedure and performing the surgery. Keep in mind that you are also paying them for their expertise, meaning their time spent in school and residency, as well as any current costs like staff salaries and office mortgage.
- The anesthetic fee: Most forms of plastic surgery require some anesthetic, whether localized or general. An anesthetic fee pays for the cost of the anesthesia and the person who administers it. Like your surgeon, an anesthesiologist undergoes a lot of schooling and practice before specializing in their field, so their price may be higher than expected.
- The facility fee: This pays for the room or rooms you'll occupy during the procedure and any services they may render while you're there. For example, the secretary may file your paperwork, and nurses may take your before and after photos. They'll also likely monitor your vitals throughout the entire process.
- The cost of materials and supplies: Finally, material costs cover the tools your surgeon uses, any other medications you may need and any implants or fillers that are part of your procedure.
Of course, there are also other costs you may need to consider outside of the price of the surgery itself, like pre- and post-operative care. Aside from the initial consultation and follow-up appointments, which may or may not be included in the surgical costs, you may need to arrange to take time off work for appointments and recovery, secure care for your kids and pets and even find someone who can drive you home after the procedure and help you during recovery.
Contact Us for a Quote
At Miami Plastic Surgery®, we want each of our clients to get the treatment they want and deserve, regardless of cost. When your health insurance won't cover these essential services, our financing partners will work with you to find a cost-effective solution that gives everyone the satisfactory results they seek.
If you're concerned about how much your plastic surgery will cost, talk to us about it during your consultation. If you don't yet have an appointment, you can schedule one online anytime. Our board-certified plastic surgeons can't wait to help you feel more like yourself.