Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Carlos Wolf received his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed a residency in Head / Neck surgery at Tulane University in New Orleans.
He was granted a fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
Accreditations And Affiliations
Dr. Wolf is Board certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a fellow of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Wolf is a member of the Sigma XI Honorary Scientific Society, Florida Medical Society. He is a Clinical Professor Florida International University Herbert Wertheim School of Medicine.
Dr. Wolf Provides Expert Facial Plastic Surgery In Miami
Dr. Wolf specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery and is well recognized in the Plastic Surgery community as an expert in Rhinoplasty and Rhinoplasty Revision surgeries. Additionally, over his career he has perfected his blepharoplasty, face lift, and neck lift procedures.
Dr. Wolf Also Offers Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures In Miami
With the innovation of fillers Dr. Wolf has developed numerous techniques that give patients their desired look without surgery. Throughout his surgical career he has studied facial structures, contours, and dimensions thoroughly. Through this experience Dr. Wolf has been able to devise innovative techniques to achieve natural results with using minimal amounts of filler.
Activities Out Of Work
He is also a regular guest on South Florida television and radio. An acclaimed author, Dr. Wolf writes popular columns for The Miami Herald for the past 15 years and has written in various Spanish magazines including Harpers Bazaar, Vanidades, and Cosmopolitan.
Contact Dr. Wolf's Patient Coordinator
Miami Plastic Surgery®’s Patient Care Team considers it a pleasure and a privilege to guide you through this exciting experience. From your first contact through your recovery and follow-up visits our team is your personal healthcare concierge. Our knowledgeable, collaborative, and compassionate patient care approach is rooted in our commitment to your safety, privacy and superior results. As evidenced by our warm patient testimonials, every step-of-the-way we are your partners in personalized cosmetic enhancement and well-being.
- How to get rid of a liposuction depression
- How to get rid of a deep depression in your skin
- How to get your face to look fantastic for New Year’s Eve
- When surgery of the neck is better than minimally invasive procedures
- New product increases lip fullness and softens lines around the mouth
- How to tighten your tummy through body contouring
- How to do a breast reconstruction long after your mastectomy
- Want a thinner face? Try fillers instead of liposuction
- How to enlarge your lips without looking like a punched-out fighter
- How to minimize scar tissue after mole surgery
- Do your homework before undergoing a facelift
- Bell’s Palsy can be treated in various ways
- How to boost lips and soften lines around the mouth
- Before plastic surgery, do homework on your surgeon, facility
- When seeking injections, make sure you have a qualified injector
- Fillers can restore plumpness of lips and their definition
- How to get rid of a double chin
- ‘Angry’ face too young for Botox?
- Finding a solution when your earrings no longer fit the holes in your ear
- Deciding on whether to have an open or closed nose job
- How to get the best results with a facelift
- Want to look good for New Year’s? Drink water!
- To Open Or Not To Open? That, Is The Question! Which Rhinoplasty Approach Is Best For You?
- Expert Advice From Dr. Carlos Wolf: How To Ditch The Double Chin
- Is surgery of the neck better than minimally invasive procedures?
- No More Tired Aging Eyes! Expert Advice from Dr. Carlos Wolf