Is your hair falling out more often than it used to? Even worse, are you noticing bald patches? Hair loss can be a shock, but what can you do? There are different techniques out there for hair restoration – but do any of them really work? The answer is yes! Read on for information on the many benefits of the NeoGraft™ method!
Should You Try Hair Restoration?
We use the NeoGraft hair restoration method Miami Plastic Surgery®. It not only works, but it has many benefits over other hair transplant techniques.
NeoGraft in Miami, FL is a type of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). That means complete, individual hair follicles are taken from a place where there is more hair and transferred to areas of the scalp that are lacking hair.
The benefits of NeoGraft include:
- The results look natural and impressive. No one will be able to tell you’ve had it done – they’ll just notice you have more hair!
- It doesn’t leave a scar. There are no marks left behind, as no stitches or staples are used during the procedure. In fact, the technique can be used to fix any scars left from previous surgical attempts to replace hair.
- It is safe. NeoGraft is a proven, FDA-approved for hair transplantation.
- It is minimally invasive. It doesn’t require anesthesia, needles, or surgery.
- It is highly tolerable. Local anesthetic is all that is needed, and patients report, at most, some discomfort. This is in contrast to the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement, which can be quite painful.
- You don’t need to take time to recover. Again, this is unlike other hair replacement techniques, which can involve some pain and slow recovery times.
Losing hair can be devastating. There are different ways to deal with it, but NeoGraft is very effective and has many advantages over other hair restoration techniques. Thousands of NeoGraft patients would tell you that hair restoration can be very successful! Contact Miami Plastic Surgery® today to discuss NeoGraft and what it can do for you. Call (305) 595-2969 for an appointment!